Saturday, October 21, 2017

20 life changing lessons to start your week

Here’s a selection of great inspirational quotes to start off your week – many from some great thought leaders.

Some would even call these life changing lessons:

“Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power.” -CLINT EASTWOOD-

“The past is a great place and I don’t want to erase it or to regret it, but I don’t want to be its prisoner either.”-MICK JAGGER-

Pablo1

“Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t going away.”-ELVIS-

“Life’s tough, but it’s tougher when you’re stupid.”-JOHN WAYNE-

Pablo2

“A lot of people give up just before they’re about to make it. You know you never know when that next obstacle is going to be the last one.”-CHUCK NORRIS-

“The minute that you’re not learning I believe you’re dead.”-JACK NICHOLSON-

Pablo3

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it, living someone else’s life.”-STEVE JOBS-

“Believe you can and you’re half way there.”-THEODORE ROOSEVELT-

Pablo4

‘Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”-JIM ROHN-

“Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you.”-MATTHEW 7:7-8-

Pablo5

“The mind is everything. What you think you become.”-BUDDHA-

“Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.”-VINCE LOMBARDI-

Pablo6

“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”-ALBERT EINSTEIN-

“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”-MICHAEL JORDAN-

Bonus Quote:

pablo (13)

ad_GtGR

No comments:

Post a Comment