Monday, January 9, 2017

Ask Michael Anything – Long term or short term capital growth? [video]

Short term or long term capital growth? – That is the question.

This week watch Michael discuss the difference between short and long term capital growth and which option is better when it come to your property investment.

This week’s question:

Michael,property growth

I’m looking to invest in my first property and can’t decide if ti’s better to go for short term or long term capital growth.

It’s likely that the Gold Coast will have better short term growth than Melbourne, considering the mature stages of its property cycle.

But Melbourne will outperform in the long term.

So – should I go for short term growth, which may give me the ability to buy my second property sooner, or should I go for long term capital growth?

Helen , Adeliade

No comments:

Post a Comment