Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Ask Michael Anything [video] – House or apartment – what makes a better investment?

In this video series we answer your questions of Michael Yardney. questionmark house

Watch Michael discuss what makes a better investment  – a house or an apartment.

This weeks question:

I’m looking at buying my first investment I’ve heard the ongoing debate about houses vs apartments – and I’ve heard good arguments for both – I’m after capital growth and I’ve read houses grow in value more than apartments. I’d love your thoughts – Lisa, Beenleigh

Please leave your question in the comments section below and we’ll answer it.

This video originally appeared on Real Estate Talk – subscribe now for our weekly podcast and our daily videos and commentaries

No comments:

Post a Comment