Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Ask Michael Anything [Video] – What are common investor mistakes or traps?

Whenever trying something new – there’s always the change of experiencing the ‘trial and error’ phase – property investing is no different, so what can you do?

This week watch Michael explain and discuss some of the ways to try and avoid common mistakes and traps through educating yourself.  property investment

This week’s question:

I’ve often heard you say that most property investors fail.

I’m in my early 30s and about to buy my first investment property, I realize it would have been better to invest a couple of years ago, but I wasn’t in the financial position to do so.

What are the common traps or mistakes that most investors make that I should avoid?

Brett, Avondale heights

You may also be interested in:

ASK MICHAEL ANYTHING [VIDEO] – HOW TO REDUCE DEBT TO LIVE OFF YOUR PROPERTY PORTFOLIO?

ASK MICHAEL ANYTHING [VIDEO] – HOW TO GET MORE FINANCE?

ASK MICHAEL ANYTHING [VIDEO] – IS RENT MONEY DEAD MONEY?

ad_GtGR

No comments:

Post a Comment