Sunday, February 11, 2018

Inspirational Quotes to help you maintain a “Growth Mindset”

Inspirational and motivational quotes can have the power to get us through a difficult week and can give us the courage to pursue our life’s dreams.

Here are some quotes which I hope will inspire you to maintain a “growth mindset” :

1. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill

Pablo1

3. We become what we think about. –Earl Nightingale

Pablo2

5. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. –Stephen Covey

Pablo3

7.  The most difficult thing is the decision to Act, the rest is merely tenacity. –Amelia Earhart

Pablo4

9. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. – Aristotle

Pablo5

Bonus for the week :

pablo (16)

ad_GtGR

No comments:

Post a Comment