Thursday, March 29, 2018

Top 4 Property Podcast Episodes

Do you enjoy listening to Podcasts? 

I do – it’s one of the ways I keep learning. Technology 3042044 1920

And if you haven’t had a chance to get into Podcasts yet – maybe this long weekend many of us are enjoying will be the time to get started…I’ll show you how.

I only started recording The Michael Yardney Podcast in August but it has already had close to 200,000 downloads and has consistently ranked amongst Australia’s top business podcasts on iTunes.

So far, including the bonus episodes, I’ve recorded over 30 episodes, and with a new one coming out each week, it will take you some time to catch up.

Since most people won’t make the time commitment to listen to every one (though I advise you should), I am going to help you out.

I figured it would be nice to share my top 4 podcast shows.

Note that this list is NOT a top 4 in terms of listens – but my top choices of the last 3 monthsMobile 605422 1920

It is my subjective opinion, which just so happens to have significant overlap with the top 4 in terms of listens.

You can listen to these episodes on your computer or smartphone or if you don’t have time now, or haven’t yet subscribed to my Podcast, it’s easy .

Why not subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher now? That way you’ll be kept up to date with future episodes

So enough of my talking, let’s get into it….

My Top 4 BiggerPockets Podcast Episodes (with Number of Listens)

1. [PODCAST ] HOW TO OBTAIN LIFETIME WEALTH

Would you like LifeTime Wealth?

Well…today we’ll explain what that means and how you could achieve it as I replay a chat I had with my good friends Louise Bedford and Chris Tate from The Trading Game and we discuss the concept of true wealth.

Ep21 Feature

2. [PODCAST] WHAT WILL BE THE BEST MARKETS FOR PROPERTY IN 2018?

2018 is going to be a very different year in property, so in today’s Podcast  we discuss what is happening in each state around Australia and what you can expect to happen in our property markets.

And I get input from 3 other property experts giving you on the ground information.

What will 2018 bring?

Best Markets Feature (1)

3. [PODCAST] HARRY DENT & DR. ANDREW WILSON INTERVIEW: WILL THE BUBBLE BURST- OR DO WE DENT HARRY’S BUBBLE?

We are heading for the biggest crash in Australian history according to Harry Dent.

Crypto currencies are about to fall, the stock markets will crash and home values in the big cities are about to halve.

Is this really true?

Yardney Template 1 Ep39a

4. [PODCAST] HOW TO ACHIEVE CAPITAL GROWTH AT THIS STAGE OF THE PROPERTY CYCLE | PROPERTY INSIGHTS FROM DR. ANDREW WILSON

With our property markets moving to the next phase of the cycle, how do you create capital growth?

Do you have to change your property investment strategy?

To help you understand how to cope with the changing property markets today we discuss:

  1. Some of the myths of capital growth.
  2. The “5 P’s”that actually cause capital growth.
  3. Some likely trends for property in 2018, and
  4. I talk about what is ahead with Dr. Andrew Wilson, Australia’s leading property economist from My Housing Market.

 

Ep 31 Feature

Happy Listening…

You can listen to these episodes on your computer or smartphone or if you don’t have time now, or haven’t yet subscribed to my Podcast, it’s easy .

Why not subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher now? That way you’ll be kept up to date with future episodes

No comments:

Post a Comment